We are looking for a competent and enthusiastic Automation Test Engineer to perform software tests and ensure quality within software tools. This vital role ensures Phlex global are able to provide a high-quality end product to internal and external users. This position requires strong technical and communication skills as well as both independent and team working, including working closely with all other areas of the software delivery team and the rest of the Technology department.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Creating manual and automated regression tests
• Review of software requirements
• Investigating, raising, logging, and closing defects
• Executing manual and automated tests
• Documenting test results, and compiling results into consolidated high-level reports
• Building and improving automated test framework
• Participating in agile ceremonies (stand-up, planning, reviews)
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in Test Automation
• Automation testing skills required (preferably Selenium WebDriver or Cypress)
• Ability to design test automation architecture
• Good understanding of all phases of Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, test automation framework, debugging and documentation
• Should have experience in Agile methodology.
• Should have experience in Selenium.
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
• Understanding of CI/CD processes
• Experience with Source Code Management tools like Git
• Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work and learn independently
• Organized, detailed and sceptical